This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Pizza for breakfast doesn’t have to mean cold leftovers – this easy 30-minute Supreme Breakfast Pizza recipe is built on a buttery crescent crust and is loaded with anything and everything your hungry morning belly can imagine!
You know what? I freaking LOVE pizza. Like a pure, disgusting, unabashed kind of love.
Wanna know what I eat when I’m feeling too lazy to cook? Pizza. Too undecided on where to go? Pizza.
So hungry at work but have no time to go anywhere for lunch (cuz, you know, industrial ovens and all?)
I think you get the idea. But yeah, no matter what time it is, pizza is always a good idea. It’s got almost all the major food groups, so even though it’s heavy on the carbs, you’re getting some good stuff in there, too.
And as far as breakfast pizza goes, well…it’s like Beyoncé says.
If you like it then you shoulda put an egg on it. Or something like that.
I think I’ve covered pizza pretty well in the last couple of years, but there’s just something about this one that makes my heart do special pitter-patters.
Maybe it’s the crescent roll crust. Have I ever talked about how much I love crescent rolls? Oof. Best lazy morning breakfast ever. So quick, so convenient, and no need to laminate dough to stuff my face with buttery, flaky goodness.
Obviously, it was the perfect base for this pizza for all those same reasons. Who wants to mess with pizza dough in the morning while they’re still rubbing sleep from their eyes? Pop the can (scare the dog,) mash them all together until they look sort of like a pizza round, and done.
Maybe it’s the fact that it’s a perfect mash-up pizza. Marinara sauce and mozzarella topped with all sorts of ingredients you can find in a breakfast dish. It’s not called the Supreme Breakfast Pizza for nothing!
Take away the crust and this would be a quiche. Which is fine, but it’s National Pizza Month, so stick with me.
That first bite is taste bud confusion at its finest. Is it breakfast? Is it brunch? Is it midnight?
Does it matter? Hardly. Just eat it.
I think my favorite part (besides the taste) is how freaking fast this goes from just being ingredients in your fridge to in your mouth.
If you’re like me and always have some cooked bacon in the fridge, then this recipe goes even faster. Even with bacon frying time, as long as you’re keeping busy preheating the oven and topping the pizza, you can be enjoying this baby in 30 minutes or less!
That’s a promise that those delivery guys can’t even keep most of the time, amirite?
Damn, you a pretty pizza.
Supreme Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast doesn't have to mean cold leftovers - this easy 30-minute Supreme Breakfast Pizza recipe is built on a buttery crescent crust and is loaded with anything and everything your hungry morning belly can imagine!
- 1 can crescent rolls, or your favorite pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pasta or pizza sauce
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces colby jack cheese
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, quartered
- 1/4 turkey kielbasa link, sliced
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced (or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 3 eggs
- Melted butter
- Chopped chives
- Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a pizza pan and sprinkle generously with flour.
- Open the can of crescents and unroll the dough, placing them on the parchment with triangles facing in. They won't match up into a perfect circle, but maneuver them the best you can. Pinch together the seams to seal, and pinch the outer edge to form a raised edge to hold in the toppings.
- Carefully spread the sauce over the crust, then place slices of mozzarella on top, followed by colby jack. Arrange toppings evenly on top of cheese.
- Place pizza pan in preheated oven and bake for 3 minutes, then carefully remove and crack eggs on top of pizza. Return pizza to oven and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes, or until egg whites are set and crust is browned.
- Remove from oven and brush butter over outer edge of crust. Sprinkle pizza with chopped chives, Parmesan, salt, and pepper flakes to taste. Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 328kcal Calories from fat 164|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza by Monica’s Table
- Cool Veggie and Ranch Pizza Appetizer by Positively Stacey
- Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Sliders by Family Around the Table
- Pizza Beef Wontons by Asian in America
- Pizza Potato Skins by Casa de Crews
- Cinnamon Roll Pizza by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Home Canned Pizza Sauce by What Smells So Good?
- Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza by The Foodie Affair
- Cheesecake Pizza by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Macaroon Pizza by Pies and Plots
- Fresh Fruit Pizza by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon Jam, Pear and Butternut Squash Pizza by Caroline’s Cooking
- Bagel Pizzas by And She Cooks
- BBQ Bacon Mango Pizza by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Candy Corn Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Chicken Pesto Calzone by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chicken Pot Pie French Bread Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Vegetable Pizza (Low-Carb) by My Life Cookbook
- Copycat UNO’s Pizza by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Deep Dish Fondue Pizza by Momma’s Meals
- Deluxe Imo’s Pizza Lasagna Rolls by Crazed Mom
- Easy French Bread Pizza by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Everything Pizza Tartin by Sunday Supper Movement
- Fall Veggie Pizza by The Culinary Compass
- Gluten Free Curried Pumpkin Chicken Pizza by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza Wraps by Food Lust People Love
- Hawaiian Pizza Salad by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Pan Pizza by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Lahmacun (Turkish Pizza) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Lunchtime Pizza Muffins by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Meatball Sub Pizza by Life Tastes Good
- Mexican Pizza by Moore or Less Cooking
- Mexican-Style Corn Tortilla Pizzas by Home Sweet Homestead
- Mom’s Family Style Cavatini by Powered by BLING
- Onion Tart by Wholistic Woman
- Philly Cheesesteak Flatbread Pizza by Family Foodie
- Pizza Grilled Cheese by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Pizza Pot Pies by Brunch-n-Bites
- Pizza Steak Hoagie by The Freshman Cook
- Pizza Toscana by Cooking with Carlee
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Pizza with Balsamic Onions by Helpful Homemade
- Rustic Bacon & Citrus Pizza by Gourmet Everyday
- Sausage and Peppers Pizza by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sausage Arugula Pizza by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Grilled Pizza by Our Good Life
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Supreme Breakfast Pizza by The Crumby Cupcake
- Taco Dip Pizza by Hardly a Goddess
- Tandoori Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil and Mozzarella by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- The Mac Pizza by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Vegan Margherita Pizza by Simple and Savory