This Triple Chocolate M&M’S® Peppermint Bark Fudge recipe turns three holiday favorites in one! Soft, minty chocolate and white chocolate fudge studded with holiday M&M’S® is a fun treat to eat and gift!
Holla back if you love fuuuudggggeee!
The soft, simple, perfect squares of chocolate love are often synonymous with the holidays, and now I’ve gone and made them even more festive using one of my favorite candies of all time.
Honestly, who doesn’t love M&M’S®??
JUST TAKE ME TO THE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE M&M’S® PEPPERMINT BARK FUDGE ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (pretty darn helpful) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy peppermint bark fudge recipe, just scroll right on down to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card!
Raise your hand if you’re not ready for Christmas!
OK, I’m glad it’s not just me.
I mean, we’ve had our tree up since a couple of days after Thanksgiving, and it’s now decked out in lights and a silver garland.
The hubs and I just haven’t had the time to finish prettying it up!
I was embroiled in a zillion cookies last week, and work has been crazy hectic for me otherwise, and sadly the tree has been the first thing to fall off my to-do list every day.
Don’t even ask me about gift shopping. Online shopping is gonna be my best bet this year.
For the most part, though, I gift in baked goods, (since sweet treats are three gifts in one!) and I’ll definitely be adding a few pieces of this Peppermint Bark Fudge to every platter I make.
The hubs actually helped me out with this recipe – he guarded the bowl of M&M’S®!
You laugh, but I’m being super serious. You cannot trust me around them!
I made it his job to hang out in the kitchen while I stirred the fudge base, keeping my free hand out of the bowl.
What can I say, I married a prince. ❤️
The Milk Chocolate are my favorite, so it was a given that I’d use them in this recipe – but when I stopped at the store to pick them up, I spied the White Peppermint flavor, and my entire idea turned upside down.
Peppermint Bark! Fudge! M&M’S®! The layers! The photos!!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHRISTMAS COOKIE PLATTER RECIPES?
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- Nana’s Anise Pierniki (Polish Christmas Cookies)
- Salted Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana’s Russian Teacakes
- German Chocolate Cookie Cups
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR MAKING PEPPERMINT BARK FUDGE RECIPE:
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Triple Chocolate M&M’S® Peppermint Bark Fudge
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk, separated
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¾ cup M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies
- ¾ cup M&M'S® White Peppermint Limited Edition Candies
- Pinch salt
- Line an 8x8 baking pans with aluminium foil and spray with baking release. Set aside.
- Gather all ingredients and keep them close by, as you will need to work fast with this recipe.
- In a medium sauce pot set over medium-low heat, combine ½ (7oz.) sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir constantly to melt, and stir continuously until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in salt, vanilla, and milk chocolate M&M’S®.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Set aside and make top layer.
- Repeat steps you followed for chocolate layer with remaining ingredients. When chocolate is melted, stir in salt, peppermint extract, and White Peppermint M&M’S®.
- Quickly pour on top of chocolate fudge in prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Press M&M’S® into top and allow fudge to cool completely before removing from pan and cutting into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container.
PIN THIS PEPPERMINT BARK FUDGE RECIPE FOR LATER!