Jazz up your fall with this juicy Boozy Pumpkin Party Punch Cocktail! Infuse some fantastic autumn fruit with this festive blend of two wines, spiced rum, and pumpkin-spiced apple cider and enjoy it around a campfire tonight!
When you think of rum punch, what comes to mind?
Summer? Caribbean cruises? Jamaica?
Those all make sense, but what if I told you I took that recipe and pumpkin-ized it?
Would your fall-loving hearts be into it?
JUST TAKE ME TO THE BOOZY PUMPKIN PARTY PUNCH ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (pretty darn helpful) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy pumpkin sangria recipe, just scroll right on down to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card!
This easy Pumpkin Party Punch Cocktail is THE drink for a crowd!
When Halloween and Thanksgiving shindigs roll around, you’re going to want this pumpkin sangria-esque cocktail recipe in your back pocket!
Toss everything together in a pitcher or punch bowl, top it off with Prosecco or sparkling water at party time and BOOM. The most perfect party bevvie.
How Much Party Punch Do I Need For A Party?
One to two 4-ounce servings per guest for each hour of the party should do, but this punch is so good, you may want to make more!
One recipe of this party punch serves 6-8 people, so plan a double or triple batch for a larger get-together.
How To Make the BEST Punch Cocktail
- Use your favorite wine. The base of this cocktail recipe is white wine, so if you don’t care for Pinot Grigio, feel free to use your preferred Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc instead.
- Pick your (boozy) poison. I chose to use spiced rum in this recipe, but I almost went with bourbon instead! The spiced rum was excellent, but any liquor will be a great addition.
- Relax on thee booze. Trying to tame this alcoholic party punch a bit? Use sparking water or club soda, or even a lemon-lime soda instead of Prosecco when serving.
- Spice it your way. You can mix more pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie syrup in the recipe than I did if you absolutely LOVE that pumpkin flavor!
- Fruit it up. Apples, pears, and pomegranate were my fruit of choice here, but cranberries, citrus, and even fresh figs would be interesting additions.
LOOKING FOR MORE PUMPKIN DRINK RECIPES?
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Horchata Cocktail
- “Grown Up” Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR MAKING PARTY PUNCH:
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Boozy Pumpkin Party Punch Cocktail
- 1 750 ml bottle white wine chilled (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 cup apple cider chilled
- 1/2-1 cup spiced rum
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 2 apples thinly sliced
- 1 Bosc pear thinly sliced
- 1 orange quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco or sparkling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar for garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk together white wine, apple cider, spiced rum, pumpkin puree, and syrup until well blended. Add apple, pear, and orange slices and pomegranate arils, stirring well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to combine flavors.
- When ready to serve, add Prosecco (or sparkling water) and stir.
- Whisk sugar and pie spice together in a shallow bowl until combined. Wet rims of serving glasses with an orange wedge, then dip in the spice mixture.
- Ladle punch and infused fruit into prepared glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.