You don’t need a special occasion to enjoy the best Blueberry Mango Margarita you’ve ever had! Muddled blueberries, lime, tequila, and simple syrup come together with an orange-mango puree in a deliciously colorful cocktail you can (and should!) drink all year long.
All Wednesdays should include a pretty drink.
And maybe Thursdays should, too. Especially tomorrow, since it’s National Margarita Day – and these Blueberry Mango Margaritas will be the highlight of your day.
Which is kind of funny to me, since the colors in them kind of remind me of highlighters anyway.
The Best Blueberry Mango Margarita.
I kid you not when I say that this is the best mango margarita I’ve ever had.
This recipe was actually originally supposed to be a reshoot of one of my very first cocktails. At the last minute, I decided to switch up the muddling method so, obviously, it came out looking and tasting completely different.
I was immediately pissed off – which is pretty normal when recipes don’t work the way I want them to. One sip took all those angry feelies away.
The colors in this mango margarita are just so freaking pretty. And the flavors just work so well.
The drink comes together in two parts…mainly because that’s the only way to fit it all in the shaker. Muddle some blueberries with a little lime juice, some triple sec, and simple syrup to sweeten the deal. The second round involves an entire pureed mango, some OJ, and alllllll the tequila.
Pouring the margarita components into the glasses separately creates this lovely sunset-esque look that you won’t be able to get enough of.
Is it spring yet? These blueberry mango margaritas are dying to be on every brunch menu from here to next winter!
Want to try a few more new margarita recipes this week? Try these tasty flavors on for size!
The Best Blueberry Mango Margarita
- 2 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh mango puree
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges for serving
- Margarita salt
- Coat rim of margarita glasses with juice from a lime wedge, then dip rim into margarita salt. Set aside.
- Combine blueberries, simple syrup, triple sec, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and muddle together until blueberries are juiced. Close the shaker and shake ingredients briefly, then divide into margarita glasses.
- Discard blueberry skins. Combine mango puree, tequila, and orange juice in the shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake well, then divide into the glasses.
- Add ice cubes if desired, and garnish with a skewer of cubed mango and blueberries
PIN THIS EASY MANGO MARGARITA RECIPE FOR LATER!