This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Perfect for anyone who needs recipes in smaller quantities, this electric pressure cooker cookbook serves family favorite meals without wasting food or leaving your fridge full of leftovers. With over 100 quick and easy recipes, plus an overview on how to get the most out of your electric pressure cooker, The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook For Two keeps taste buds happy and Tupperware empty and takes the guesswork out of cutting recipes in half, helping you create full meals for both of you!
This is completely unreal. Last year at this time, I had NO idea I’d be holding a book with my name on the cover and my recipes inside! Yet, here we are – and I’m so excited for you to see it! Thank you so much for supporting me through all of this!
The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook For Two is OFFICIALLY FOR SALE!
You can grab it at the following retailers (or anywhere books are sold!)
Will it be the Tonkotsu Ramen?
Maybe the White Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cakes?
Or how about the deliciously sweet & savory Stuffed Acorn Squash?
Or will it be one of the tasty recipes that I’ve published on the blog??
- Pork & Sauerkraut (page 145)
- 30-Minute Spaghetti & Meatballs (page 153)
- Quick Smoky Bourbon BBQ Ribs (page 146)
- Shrimp & Grits (page 85)
- Tomato Basil Eggs en Cocotte (page 22)
- Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake (page 206)
- Tomato Basil Bisque (page 61)
The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook For Two CORRECTIONS:
Shrimp & Grits – page 85
(In the book, this recipe contains an edited typo. Following the book recipe will result in a BURN notice on your pot, due to a lack of added liquid. The recipe will fail, as well as possibly damage your pot.)
- At the end of Step 3, DO NOT remove the tomato sauce/stock mixture from the pot. Place the trivet/egg rack in the pot, as stated in Step 4, over the sauce, then set the bowl of grits on top and continue with cooking in Step 5. When you get to Step 6, the sauce will still be in the pot, so simply add the shrimp and stir, then continue with the recipe.
I want to see what you’re making!!
Be sure to tag everything you’re making on Instagram with #TCKEPCFORTWO! And make sure to tag me @crumbykitchen and use the hashtag #crumbykitchen so I don’t miss anything! I can only see your account if it’s public, but I’d love to share your recipe creations!