Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/springtime-sangria/
© 2018 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sweet, bubbly, and aromatic, this fruity Spring Moscato Sangria is steeped in citrus, berries, and kiwi, and is perfect for any springtime get-together!
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups mango pineapple juice
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 2 cups chilled Moscato di Asti
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec in a large pitcher. Stir, then add mango pineapple juice.
- Add all sliced fruit to juice and stir, muddling slightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add chilled Moscato di Asti to pitcher and stir.
- Place a few pieces of steeped fruit in each glass, then pour sangria on top. Add ice if desired, and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Serving Size|| 1|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 235kcal Calories from fat 4|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|