Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/springtime-sangria/
© 2015 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved. Top
Sweet, bubbly, and aromatic, this fruity Moscato sangria cocktail is steeped in citrus, berries, and kiwi, and is perfect for any springtime get-together!
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup silver tequla
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups mango pineapple juice
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 2 cups chilled Moscato di Asti
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec in a large pitcher. Stir, then add mango pineapple juice.
- Add all sliced fruit to juice and stir, muddling slightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add chilled Moscato di Asti to pitcher and stir.
- Place a few pieces of steeped fruit in each glass, then pour sangria on top. Add ice if desired, and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 170kcal Calories from fat 4|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|