This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
These quick and easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries will be a hit at any shindig! Fresh strawberries stuffed with a peanut butter cream cheese filling, then dressed up for the party with some crushed peanuts and fun sprinkles.
Well, here we are, basking in the final few days of 2017. Un-freaking-believable.
How are your New Year’s Eve plans looking? Abe and I usually have a party to go to, but this year half of our friends are either working or out of town.
Being the ambivert old soul that I am, I’m fully OK with cuddling on the couch and watching old movies. Or, even better, playing Mario Kart on the SNES Classic I got Abe for Christmas (aka beating the crap out of him) until I pass out.
Most likely pre-midnight.
It will actually be refreshing to not have to get all dolled up, take a mid-day nap, and make crazy party snacks. I do love my “me time.”
Although these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries will be happening for dessert. Even if it’s just the two of us. Because they’re sooooo damn good.
Everyone loves a PB&J sandwich, right?
Well, this is that, only without the bread.
Who am I kidding, this is nothing like a PB&J. But it is where I got my inspiration from!
I’ve always been a fan of strawberry jam (preserves actually) on my peanut butter sandwiches. I’ve seen (and eaten) cheesecake stuffed strawberries all over Pinterest for years now, but they’re all very plain and simple. I wanted something unique, fun, and fancy as a holiday snack, and after almost going with Nutella cheesecake, I settled for the PB&J version.
Everyone will love these. I promise. They’re super easy, and you can make them as sweet or as peanut buttery as you want!
AND…they’re super cute, aren’t they?! So festive!
Whether they’re served up with tall glasses of champagne at midnight or with mugs of milk at noon, these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries will be right at home at any party or get-together you happen to throw this year – or next!
Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve, my friends! Cheers to 2018!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 30 medium to large fresh strawberries washed & dried
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- peanuts crushed; for garnish
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorative sprinkles for garnish
- Cut the top (leaves) off of each strawberry. Use a small sharp knife (or melon baller) to carefully hull the center of the berries.
- Place the crushed peanuts in a small bowl and set aside. Place the chocolate in a separate small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Continue melting in 10 second increments if necessary.
- Slice off a bit of the tip of each strawberry so it can stand up; stand to dry on a paper towel. Dip the bottom of each strawberry into chocolate, then roll in the crushed peanuts. Place on a parchment lined pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar and beat until combined and smooth, adding more powdered sugar and/or peanut butter to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 2D Wilton star tip (a zipper bag with a corner cut off will work in a pinch!) Fill each strawberry with the peanut butter cheesecake mixture, then sprinkle with festive sprinkles or more crushed peanuts. Place finished strawberries on a serving tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.
PIN THESE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES FOR LATER!
Need even more bite-sized recipe inspiration for your next big partay?!