This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
These adorable Mini Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecakes make indulgence nearly guilt-free! Tart-sized pumpkin cheesecakes topped with a praline pecan sauce and whipped cream are a seasonal two-bite treat!
Guys guys guys! It’s here!
My favorite week of the year has finally arrived…well, as far as the blog is concerned (Christmas week firmly holds that spot, otherwise.)
It’s time for everything pumpkin under the sun! So let’s not waste any time – on to the pumpkin!
#PumpkinWeek is here again and I couldn’t be more excited! Hosted by Terri from Love and Confections, 21 Bloggers (including yours truly!) will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes over the course of the week. Be sure to come back every day to see all the delicious creations – from muffins to cakes, cocktails, breakfast baked goods, savory pastas and stews, and gluten-free recipes too. You can also find these great recipes and more on Love and Confections’ #PumpkinWeek Pinterest Board!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love love love tiny foods?
It’s pretty ridiculous, the love I feel. Give me a regular sized sandwich or dessert and I’ll eat it, and most likely enjoy it. But if you want me to collapse into giggle-fits of joy while I coo over food, make sure it’s of the miniature persuasion and you’ve got me.
That’s blackmail fodder.
I feel bad for my future kids, because I can already see myself sneaking their tiny Teddy Grahams when they aren’t looking, stifling a giggle the whole time because they’re just so darn cuuuute.
My original plan with this was to recreate the big Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake I made for my bestie’s birthday a few years ago…but the draw of the bite-sized version was far too strong. I love the simplicity of just popping a heavenly bite of cheesecake in your mouth at the cost of only having to lick your fingers. No utensils required.
Big or small, this cheesecake is the bomb! Perfectly spiced, supremely creamy goodness – and then I topped it with a sweet, caramelly pecan praline sauce that is just out of this world! Like eat it with a spoon out of the pan good. Willing to burn off a few taste buds good.
If you’re looking to save a few calories, use low-fat Neufchâtel cheese in place of regular cream cheese, but for heaven’s sake, don’t mess with the sauce. That butter is in there for a reason!
Come on back tomorrow for Day 2 of #PumpkinWeek – I’m sharing something a bit more savory!
Mini Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecakes
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese full or low fat, room temperature
- 6 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Praline Pecan Sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pecan halves toasted
- Whipped cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a tart or mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Stir together well with a fork, then place about 1½-2 teaspoon crumbs in each tart cavity. Press down to flatten bottom. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Blend in remaining ingredients, mixing until well combined. Spoon a heaping Tablespoon of cheesecake mixture into each tart cavity over crusts.
- Bake on lowest oven shelf for 18-20 minutes, until cheesecakes are set. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature before removing from pan and refrigerating.
Praline Pecan Sauce
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Stir in cream, vanilla, and salt and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in toasted pecans.
- Spoon praline sauce over cheesecakes, then top with a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Adorable Turkey Crust Pumpkin Pie from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Amish Pumpkin Roll from Palatable Pastime
Double Pumpkin Gnocchi from Caroline’s Cooking
Gigi’s spiced Pumpkin Pecan Bread from Family Around The Table
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal in the slow cooker from Feeding Big
Lisa’s Pumpkin Soup from Cooking With Carlee
Mini Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecakes from The Crumby Cupcake
Pecan Pumpkin Cobbler from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Pumpkin Bread from The Freshman Cook
Pumpkin Bread with Maple Glaze from Making Miracles
Pumpkin Brulee Tart from The Redhead Baker
Pumpkin Cookies with Butter Rum Icing from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Pumpkin Creme Brulee from Love and Confections
Pumpkin Glazed Bacon from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Pumpkin Laksa from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Pumpkin Milkshake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Pumpkin Muffins from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Pumpkin Pretzel Bites from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Pumpkin Spice Affogato from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Pumpkin Spice Granola from The Chef Next Door
Spiced Pumpkin Cider from Gluten Free Crumbley