This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Can’t decide between the chicken or the egg? Have both! These Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are everything you love about big game appetizers, and so much more!
And we now return to our regularly scheduled programming…!
Yaaaassss folks, this girl is back in the saddle! And oh so happy to be here, honestly. I’ve missed my little soapbox that all 11 of you read. So, so much.
So how ’bout them playoffs, huh?
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
I LOVE pro football! I do, but I admit that I have completely zoned out (PUNS! You missed them) this season. With Hubby not participating in a fantasy league this year, and our satellite dish sitting sad and unused on the roof, I get my game updates via my friends rants on Facebook or morning radio shows on the way to work.
I am well aware of the state of the playoffs right now though, and I heard alllll about that super intense game this past Sunday involving a certain team of cheeseheads versus a handful of caballeros…
I’m so sorry I missed that one.
This weekend will pretty much be the same for me, but you can bet your booty I’ll be chowing down on snacks and enjoying a couple of fizzy adult bevvies come February 5th!
My friends always throw a big bash for the Big Game, complete with bingo cards, prizes, airhorns, a trophy presentation for the winner and loser of the fantasy season, and food.
Food. Oh, there’s always so much food.
It’s almost like another Thanksgiving, but with wings and salsa in place of the turkey and stuffing.
This year, these are coming to the shindig with me. There will be no complaining, I can promise you that.
These Buffalo chicken deviled eggs are everything.
For serious. I’m a deviled egg freak, but with wings I can either take them or leave them. They’re too tiny and too sticky and too messy for me to really enjoy 100%. I’ll eat them, and I often do since Hubby always orders way too many, but it’s 2 or 3 and I’m good, gristle left on and all. He, however, would suck the marrow out if the noises weren’t considered rude in a public place.
But these eggs! Take all the best parts of the wings and your fave deviled eggs and they end up as a delightful little 2-bite snack that will have you hoarding the plate.
Which I generally do anyway, so you know I wouldn’t judge. Hoard away.
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1/4 cup chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing hot sauce plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons carrot finely diced
- 2 tablespoons celery finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Blue cheese crumbles optional
- Remove yolks from the egg halves, reserving the whites, and mash them with the chicken, mayonnaise, Buffalo sauce, chicken, carrot, celery, onion, mustard, pepper, and paprika.
- Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites. and refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, drizzle tops with additional wing sauce and (optional) top with blue cheese.