Whether it’s a holiday or a Sunday morning in May, a Brunch Charcuterie Board is a winning idea for a knockout get-together! Pile up an impressive display full of your favorite brunch items and wow your guests – all with very little work involved.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Blue Diamond®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I may not embrace everything about being a Millennial, but when it comes to brunch?
I’m always in 110%.
It’s a rare occasion that I actually get to enjoy a good brunch (pretty sure my last one was Christmas 2017). Obviously, making them count is always on my mind, and building a Brunch Charcuterie Board like this one is sure to be memorable for all your guests!
Of course, this is just a simple, small sampling of what you can do with a brunch board – so use this as inspiration for a full table, if you’d like!
JUST TAKE ME TO THE BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD ALREADY!
What are the main elements you think of when it comes to brunch?
Personally, I always look for the basics.
- Eggs (poached, deviled, fried, in that order).
- BACON (or sausage, I’m an equal opportunity breakfast meat-eater).
- Crackers (I’ve been loving Blue Diamond ® Almond Nut-Thins ® )
- Fruits (any and all).
- Nuts (Blue Diamond ® Gourmet Almonds are so delicious)
- Something sweet (like yogurt parfaits).
Coincidentally, most charcuterie boards are built similarly.
Proteins + cheeses + accoutrements are the three categories that need to be filled to achieve epic board status.
And believe it or not, you can find everything you need for one in the aisles of your local Walmart!
So, What Should I Include On A Brunch Charcuterie Board?
Think about all of the foods you love to eat for brunch – then break them down to ingredients!
When it comes to meats and proteins, I like to include at least 2-4, depending on the size of my guest list:
- Crispy bacon slices
- Prosciutto, speck, or another cured meat
- Sausage links
- Smoked salmon (bonus if there’s cream cheese!)
- Soft-boiled or deviled eggs
Cheese is required! Pick 2-3 of your favorites, or whip up a dip:
- Hard cheeses, like cheddar or Parmesan, complement anything on the board.
- Soft and semi-firm cheeses such as goat, brie, cream cheese, or Gouda are beautifully spreadable/stackable.
- If you’re feeling extra creative, a homemade dip is a great addition!
The fun part is filling in all the extra space!
- Fruits and/or veggies of all kinds! Grapes, mandarins, berries, sliced pears or apples. Seasonal or year-round, a little sweet is always a good balance.
- Decadent roasted nuts, like Blue Diamond Gourmet Almonds, add a ton of depth and flavor to the selections. Plus, they’re an easy addition to fill in empty space.
- Jams, jellies, chutneys, and honeys are great on cheese and crackers.
- Yogurt! It’s something different, but is great for dipping fruit into.
- Starches, of course! Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins, made from rice flour and almonds, go well with almost everything. Plus – it’s nice that there’s something a little guilt-free on an indulgent board!
- Sweets, like chopped chocolate, will calm any morning sweet tooth.
If you’re planning on building a charcuterie board like this for your holiday brunch, be sure to stop by Walmart!
These deliciously irresistible Blue Diamond Gourmet Almonds in the 10 oz. size are exclusively found in the salty snacks and cracker aisle there.
Just be prepared for a lengthy guest list once everyone finds out what’s for brunch!
Make sure to check out the Blue Diamond website for more holiday entertaining inspiration!
LOOKING FOR MORE BRUNCH IDEAS?
- Onion, Bacon, and Spinach Quiche
- English Raisin Scones with Apple Jam
- Gazpacho Shooters with Cheesy Everything Toast Dippers
- Brunch Sangria Mimosas
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
PIN THIS BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR LATER!
What is that yummy looking dip?