This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
These super soft, extra chewy, totally over-sized Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are about to become the new best friend to your next glass of milk!
I know this might feel like more of the same after yesterday, but…
More chocolate! The child in you demands it!!
And not just chocolate – triple chocolate! As in a decadent, chewy chocolate cookie, semi-sweet chocolate chips AND chunks, and some white chocolate chips to offset the blessed darkness of these pretty little things.
Or, pretty big things. I made them much larger than I normally make my cookies (1) to appease the hubby, (2) variety, and (3)…who needs a reason to eat a cookie that’s 1/3 the size of their face??
JUST TAKE ME TO THE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (pretty darn helpful) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, just scroll right on down to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card!
Truth? I’m getting in allllll my cookie gobblin’ in the next two weeks. Well, three. Post-Christmas week counts, thanks to half-price candy sales.
But yeah anyway. Mr. Crumby and I officially joined a gym.
Yes, the man who scoffed after I purchased a Disney Half-Marathon Pass for him as well as myself back in March as a kick in the ass to start getting healthy.
“You just wasted $180 bucks,” he told me.
My biggest supporter and critic.
The one who takes care of any leftover goodies that don’t make it to work after a day of blog baking.
The love of my life.
HE suggested joining LA Fitness to ME.
The girl who had already been working out (albeit on and off) for over two years to help counteract all the extra tasting she was doing for the blog.
The girl who tried and failed to get him to go for nightly walks to boost our reproductive health.
What can I say. I married a stubborn ox.
So in spite of all that, plus the fact that the gym is a 20-minute drive from home (when there are a handful closer,) what else could I do but concede and support his desire to lose weight and get healthy?
And we will!
Right after Christmas.
If you think I’m going light on cookies this season, you’ve got another thing coming.
(But he’s definitely not getting out of this half marathon now!)
LOOKING FOR MORE COOKIE RECIPES?
- German Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Salted Caramel Coconut Biscotti
- Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies
- Nana’s Anise Pierniki (Polish Christmas Cookies)
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR MAKING TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer, cream butter and sugars for 3 minutes on medium speed until fluffy and pale. Mix in egg and vanilla, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Slowly mix the dry into the wet ingredients on low speed until combined. The dough will be thick. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed (5-10 seconds.)
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour, and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Roll balls of dough, about ¼ cup-sized of dough each, into balls (the dough will be crumbly, but forms easily,) the flatten them with your palm. Place no more than 6 cookies one each baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, until the middles look only slightly wet and soft. Cool for 5 minutes on pans, then remove to cooling rack to cool completely. The cookies will slightly deflate as you let them cool.
PIN THIS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES FOR LATER!