These fun and festive 3-ingredient Apple Cranberry Mimosas will make any holiday breakfast extra special – just don’t forget the cinnamon-sugar rim!
Would you judge me if I admitted that I could drink a mimosa right next to my coffee every morning?
Like, it doesn’t even have to be Sunday brunch.
In fact, it was a Saturday brunch that inspired this here fall cocktail. Only about a week or so ago.
A good friend of ours was visiting from Utah, and we took him to our favorite local cafe for our favorite meal.
Among the hazelnut crepes, chorizo-laden hash, and shrimp with the creamiest grits on the planet, our table was scattered with emptied champagne glasses.
The boys opted for the standard flavor. I went for the fall cider version and fell in looooooooove.
JUST TAKE ME TO THE APPLE CRANBERRY MIMOSA ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (pretty darn helpful) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy holiday mimosa recipe, just scroll right on down to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card!
Today is day 2 of our 12 Days of Thanksgiving, but it’s also Cranberry Week!
If you’re as much of a cranberry lover as I am, you’ll be stockpiling them so you can try every recipe! (Hop over to Instagram and keep up by following #cranberryweek.)
Make sure you freeze a bag or two to use for these mimosas come Thanksgiving/Christmas/Thursday morning.
These Apple Cranberry Mimosas only need 3 ingredients, but a handful of frozen cranberries keep the champagne extra cold and extra fizzy.
Except…you really need that cinnamon-sugar rim.
Ever since my first pumpkin beer of the season, that came with that particular surprise, I’ve been rimming all of my cocktails (and most of my brews) with it.
It’s just SO GOOD.
And it’s kind of brownish-gold and cozy-looking and reminds me of crunchy fall leaves and brown paper packages tied up with string and all of those other happy things that come with the holidays.
Except you can still drink these Apple Cranberry Mimosas in spring & summer in addition to fall & winter because cranberry juice is an all-year kinda thing.
And, for some reason, since you can find apple cider in June – not that I’m complaining. (Though, if all else fails, make your own! Yay for autumn spirit!)
LOOKING FOR MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES?
- Pomegranate Sangria
- Hot Mulled Apple Cider Sangria
- Apple Cider Dark & Stormy
- Southern Autumn Sunrise Cocktail
See all the other recipes being shared today as part of Cranberry week – follow #cranberryweek for all the tasty cranberry creations!
- Cranberry Chicken Salad Wrap from Making Miracles
- Cranberry Dijon Ham from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Cider Punch from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cranberry Margaritas from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Orange Wild Rice from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Fresh Cranberry Muffins from Family Around The Table
- Pickled Cranberries from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salad with Cranberry, Pear, Walnuts & Gorgonzola from Palatable Pastime
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR MAKING APPLE CRANBERRY MIMOSAS:
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Apple Cranberry Mimosas
- ¼ cup apple cider
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Frozen cranberries
- Apple slices for garnish
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine the cinnamon and granulated sugar in a small, wide-mouthed bowl. Rub the rim of 2 champagne glasses with a bit of honey, then dip them in the cinnamon-sugar blend. Set aside.
- Divide the apple cider and cranberry juice in the prepared glasses. Add desired amount of frozen cranberries to each glass, then carefully top with champagne until glasses are filled to the top. Garnish with apple slices.
PIN THIS APPLE CRANBERRY MIMOSA RECIPE FOR LATER!
Need a few more cocktail recipes for brunch? Or do you have a hankering for more cranberry love?!