Supreme Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast doesn't have to mean cold leftovers - this easy 30-minute Supreme Breakfast Pizza recipe is built on a buttery crescent crust and is loaded with anything and everything your hungry morning belly can imagine!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 pieces
- 1 can crescent rolls or your favorite pizza dough
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces colby jack cheese
- 2 slices Canadian bacon quartered
- 1/4 turkey kielbasa link sliced
- 3 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup onion thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 small tomato sliced (or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- chives chopped, for garnish
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Sea salt for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a pizza pan and sprinkle generously with flour.
Open the can of crescents and unroll the dough, placing them on the parchment with triangles facing in. They won't match up into a perfect circle, but maneuver them the best you can. Pinch together the seams to seal, and pinch the outer edge to form a raised edge to hold in the toppings.
Carefully spread the sauce over the crust, then place slices of mozzarella on top, followed by colby jack. Arrange toppings evenly on top of cheese.
Place pizza pan in preheated oven and bake for 3 minutes, then carefully remove and crack eggs on top of pizza. Return pizza to oven and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes, or until egg whites are set and crust is browned.
Remove from oven and brush butter over outer edge of crust. Sprinkle pizza with chopped chives, Parmesan, salt, and pepper flakes to taste. Enjoy!
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 260mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 13.4% | Vitamin C: 49% | Calcium: 18.5% | Iron: 5.7%