Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Can't decide between the chicken or the egg? Have both! These Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are everything you love about big game appetizers, and so much more!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 eggs boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1/4 cup chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing hot sauce plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons carrot finely diced
- 2 tablespoons celery finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Blue cheese crumbles optional
Remove yolks from the egg halves, reserving the whites, and mash them with the chicken, mayonnaise, Buffalo sauce, chicken, carrot, celery, onion, mustard, pepper, and paprika.
Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites. and refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, drizzle tops with additional wing sauce and (optional) top with blue cheese.
Calories: 40kcal | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 38mg | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.4mg