Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/tropical-yogurt-trifle/
© 2015 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Tropical Yogurt Trifle
A deliciously light Tropical Yogurt Trifle for one, made with angel food cake, fresh lime whipped cream, tropical fruit, and Yoplait Greek 100 Whips!
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping (I used Reddi-wip Fat Free)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 1-inch slices low fat angel food cake, cubed
- 1 can (15oz) tropical fruit salad with Stevia (I used Libby's Skinny Fruits)
- 2 Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! yogurt in Tropical Fruit (or Vanilla Cupcake)
- To prepare lime whipped cream, add lime zest to whipped topping and stir in gently, until incorporated.
- Layer your trifles as follows: half slice of cubed angel food cake, half container yogurt, 3.5 ounces (about a quarter can) tropical fruit chunks, 2 ounces lime whipped cream.
- Repeat layers a second time, piping on the top layer of whipped cream if desired.
- Repeat process to make second trifle.
- Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy your low-guilt dessert!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1269kcal Calories from fat 101|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|