Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/strawberry-pina-colada-popsicles/
© 2015 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Pina Colada Popsicles
A frosty, refreshing treat, made with fresh fruit and coconut milk, sweetened with agave, and spiked with coconut rum for the grown ups!
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) pineapple
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) strawberries
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2/3-1 cup coconut milk (full fat or lite)
- 1/3 cup coconut rum (optional)
- Combine pineapple, strawberries, and pineapple juice in a blender. Pulse until coarsely chopped/blended. Strain if desired.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together coconut milk, agave nectar, and rum (if not using rum, increase the coconut milk to 1 cup) and set aside.
- Portion blended fruit into popsicle molds, filling them about ⅓ of the way.
- Pour coconut-rum blend into molds, then spoon remaining fruit on top until the fill line is reached.
- Freeze popsicles for 30 minutes, then insert popsicle sticks. Continue to freeze for 12-24 hours.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 120kcal Calories from fat 61|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|