Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/roasted-garlic-pumpkin-hummus/
© 2017 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Hummus
Everything you love about your favorite hummus with a little bit of fall added in - this savory Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Hummus takes just 5 minutes to make, and will please every palate!
- 2 cups (15.5oz can) chickpeas, drained (liquid reserved)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cloves garlic, roasted
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse. Add the chickpea liquid (or water) as needed to allow for a smooth puree.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired. Spoon hummus into a servings bowl, drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle a bit more cayenne pepper before serving with pita chips or veggies.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Serving Size|| 1|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 362kcal Calories from fat 147|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||52%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|