Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/mr-crumbys-kitchen-bacon-bleu-cheese-sliders/
© 2015 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved. Top
Mr. Crumby's Kitchen: Bacon Bleu Cheese Sliders #SundaySupper
Four-bite burgers, packed with bacon, seasoning, and just the right amount of bleu cheese. Even the bleu haters will love them!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 10 slices bacon, fried
- 3 Tablespoons bleu cheese
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Tomato, sliced
- Slider buns
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, 6 slices of chopped bacon, bleu cheese, garlic, cilantro, Worcestershire, and salt & pepper, mixing with gloved hands to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Form 2.5-3.5 ounce balls of meat, pressing them down in your palm to form small patties. You should end up with 6-8 patties, depending on how thick you made them.
- Grill patties to desired doneness; I usually cook mine to medium, but go as little or as long as you'd like. In the last 2 minutes or so of grilling, top each patty with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Set patties on lightly grilled slider buns, then top with more bacon, lettuce, and tomato slices.
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup and mayonnaise. Spread a spoonful on the bottom of each top bun, and set them on top of the sliders.
- Serve with a mini bottle of your favorite Gallo wine, and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 536kcal Calories from fat 408|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 45g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|