Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/havarti-breakfast-grilled-cheese-sandwich/
© 2015 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Havarti Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwich
A totally perfect, simple breakfast grilled cheese sandwich, made with crispy bacon, fried eggs, and two kinds of Havarti cheese!
- 4 slices Eureka! Organic Bread in Saaa-wheat!
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 4 fried eggs
- 2 slices (2 oz.) Arla Dofino Creamy Havarti deli sliced cheese
- 2 slices (2 oz.) Arla Dofino Dill Havarti deli sliced cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons Butter
- Fry your eggs and bacon; immediately begin building sandwiches while still warm!
- Butter one side of each piece of Eureka! Saaa-wheat! bread.
- On the non-buttered side, stack the following: 1 slice Dofino Creamy Havarti, 2 fried eggs, 4 halved bacon slices, 1 slice Dofino Dill Havarti. Top with second slice of bread, buttered side facing up.
- Set sandwiches in a medium skillet over low heat, and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side, allowing the cheeses to melt.
- Plate, cut in half, serve, and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 890kcal Calories from fat 617|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 69g||106%|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|