Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/garlic-herb-roasted-potato-salad/
© 2014 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Garlic Herb Roasted Potato Salad
Liven up your roasted potatoes and create a new family favorite with garlic, herbs, and your favorite veggies!
- 1 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Smash garlic cloves with the side of a knife to release flavor, then toss with potatoes.
- Add rosemary, basil & olive oil, then toss well to combine.
- Place the potatoes on a foil-lined, sprayed 9x13 roasting pan. Place pan in oven.
- Roast the potatoes until they begin to become tender, about 15 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes on the pan; add the tomatoes & zucchini. Drizzle with balsamic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue roasting until all vegetables are browned and tender, about 10-15 minutes more.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 242kcal Calories from fat 64|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|