Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/crispy-prosciutto-cups-pear-mascarpone/
© 2017 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved. Top
Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone
Looking for the fanciest, easiest appetizer ever? Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone are the answer - simple flavors, simple prep, max deliciousness!
- 3 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, thinly sliced
- 5-6 large basil leaves, chiffonade
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut prosciutto into 24 two-inch squares. Place one square (overlapping any tears) in each cup of a mini cupcake pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until fat turns golden. Remove from oven and use a fork to immediately transfer to a paper towel to drain; cool completely.
- Spoon mascarpone into a pastry or zipper bag. Pipe cheese into cooled cups. Top with slices of pear and basil, then drizzle with balsamic glaze.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 44kcal Calories from fat 32|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|