Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/cranberry-apple-pecan-baked-brie/
© 2016 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved. Top
Cranberry Apple Pecan Baked Brie
This simple Cranberry Apple Pecan Baked Brie combines tart, sweet, and savory to create an elegant holiday crowd pleaser!
- 1 - 8 ounce brie wheel
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place brie on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While brie is warming, combine apple, pecans, sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small saucepan. Cook together for 5 minutes, until apples soften slightly. Remove from heat.
- After 10 minutes, remove brie from oven and top with cranberry sauce, then apple-pecan mixture. Return to oven and continue to bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Enjoy with assorted crackers or toasted baguette bread.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 273kcal Calories from fat 166|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|