Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/cherry-plum-crisp/
© 2014 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved. Top
Cherry Plum Crisp
A sweet and tart mixture of seasonal plums and cherries, topped with an almond-oat streusel. Perfect served warm with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
- 3 cups cherries, pitted and halved (fresh or frozen)
- 5 plums, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 10.5×7 or 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine cherries, plums, sugar, flour, vanilla, and lemon juice in a large bowl, mixing until flour is incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, butter, almonds, extract, cinnamon, and salt. Squeeze ingredients with fingers until butter is well incorporated,
- Pour the cherry mixture into baking dish, then sprinkle streusel mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until crisp is deeply golden brown. Increase temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes, to give the crisp some extra crunch!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 311kcal Calories from fat 103|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|