Posted by Ericahttps://thecrumbykitchen.com/brownie-batter-dip/
© 2016 The Crumby Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Brownie Batter Dip
The easiest, most fun way to eat brownies! This Brownie Batter Dip is loaded with mini chocolate chips and M&Ms - any color will do, but bonus points if they're repping your favorite team!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups dry brownie mix
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped M&M candies, plus more for sprinkling
- With a hand/stand mixer in a medium bowl, beat butter and cream cheese together until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add brownie mix ½ cup at a time, beating well between additions. Mix in vanilla and blend until smooth, scraping sides and bottom of bowl if necessary.
- Fold in chocolate chips and M&Ms with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with pretzels, apple slices, graham crackers, or anything that needs a good dipping! Enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 836kcal Calories from fat 540|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 60g||92%|
|Saturated Fat 34g||170%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|