This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Jazz up your fall with this juicy Boozy Pumpkin Party Punch! Infuse some fantastic autumn fruit with this festive blend of two wines, spiced rum, and pumpkin-spiced apple cider and enjoy it around a campfire tonight!
I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #PumpkinWeek recipes, but all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands we love that make this blog possible!
When you think of rum punch, what comes to mind?
Summer? Caribbean cruises? Jamaica?
Those all make sense, but what if I told you I took that recipe and pumpkin-ized it?
Would your fall-loving hearts be into it?
JUST TAKE ME TO THE BOOZY PUMPKIN PARTY PUNCH ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (pretty darn helpful) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy pumpkin sangria recipe, just scroll right on down to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card!
This easy Pumpkin Party Punch is THE drink for a crowd!
When Halloween and Thanksgiving shindigs roll around, you’re going to want this pumpkin sangria-esque cocktail recipe in your back pocket!
Toss everything together in a pitcher or punch bowl, top it off with Prosecco or sparkling water at party time and BOOM. The most perfect party bevvie.
Make sure you pick up a bottle of Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup for this recipe – its natural flavors truly makes this cocktail sing!
How Much Party Punch Do I Need For A Party?
One to two 4-ounce servings per guest for each hour of the party should do, but this punch is so good, you may want to make more!
One recipe of this party punch serves 6-8 people, so plan a double or triple batch for a larger get-together.
How To Make the BEST Pumpkin Party Punch
- Use your favorite wine. The base of this cocktail recipe is white wine, so if you don’t care for Pinot Grigio, feel free to use your preferred Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc instead.
- Pick your (boozy) poison. I chose to use spiced rum in this recipe, but I almost went with bourbon instead! The spiced rum was excellent, but any liquor will be a great addition.
- Relax on thee booze. Trying to tame this alcoholic party punch a bit? Use sparking water or club soda, or even a lemon-lime soda instead of Prosecco when serving.
- Spice it your way. You can mix more pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie syrup in the recipe than I did if you absolutely LOVE that pumpkin flavor!
- Fruit it up. Apples, pears, and pomegranate were my fruit of choice here, but cranberries, citrus, and even fresh figs would be interesting additions.
LOOKING FOR MORE PUMPKIN DRINK RECIPES?
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Horchata Cocktail
- “Grown Up” Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR MAKING PARTY PUNCH:
Join in on the fun in our Facebook group! Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #crumbykitchen so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Boozy Pumpkin Party Punch
- 1 750 ml bottle white wine chilled (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 cup apple cider chilled
- 1/2-1 cup spiced rum
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 2 apples thinly sliced
- 1 Bosc pear thinly sliced
- 1 orange quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco or sparkling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar for garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk together white wine, apple cider, spiced rum, pumpkin puree, and syrup until well blended. Add apple, pear, and orange slices and pomegranate arils, stirring well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to combine flavors.
- When ready to serve, add Prosecco (or sparkling water) and stir.
- Whisk sugar and pie spice together in a shallow bowl until combined. Wet rims of serving glasses with an orange wedge, then dip in the spice mixture.
- Ladle punch and infused fruit into prepared glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
PIN THIS PUMPKIN PARTY PUNCH FOR LATER!
Enjoy these #PumpkinWeek recipes from our bloggers:
Boozy Pumpkin Party Punch from The Crumby Kitchen
Easy Pumpkin Smoothie from Red Cottage Chronicles
Pumpkin Fizzy from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake from Cheese Curd In Paradise
Pumpkin Breakfasts & Baked Goods:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Jen Around the World
Pumpkin Donut Cake from Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
Pumpkin Pecan Monkey Bread from Love & Confections
Pumpkin Shakshuka from Food Above Gold
Savory Pumpkin Recipes:
Pumpkin Gnocchi from Palatable Pastime
Vegan Savory Stuffed Mini Pumpkins from The Baking Fairy
Fall is in the air, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. All week-long 34 bloggers will be sharing 140+ fantastic recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks. Thank you sponsors for providing the prize packages. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
PRIZE #1 DIXIE CRYSTALS
Dixie Crystals is giving one winner a Marble Rolling Pin and Board Set.
Since 1917, Dixie Crystals® has been the South’s choice for high-quality sugar and sweeteners. For generations, Dixie Crystals has been at the heart of family traditions and celebrations. Our pure cane, non-GMO sugar products guarantee that treasured family recipes will turn out right every time. Bake with love and Dixie Crystals.
PRIZE#2 SWEETS & TREATS
Sweets & Treats is giving one winner the Year of Sprinkles that contains holiday mixes, classic sprinkles, and some of their most popular sprinkles.
Sweets & Treats, a party and baking supplies manufacturer and wholesaler, started out of a baking industry need for truly grease-proof cupcake liners. From there, the company expanded into a handful of specialized categories including the latest, Sweet Sprinkles, their one of a kind sprinkles and sprinkle mix line. With hundreds of truly unique products, they are a one stop shop for your next party!
Torani is giving one winner a year supply of Torani: 12-750ml glass bottles, flavors will be winner’s choice, plus pumps for each bottle.
We believe in flavor for all and opportunity for all. In the beginning, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre visited family in Lucca, Italy. They returned home to San Francisco with handwritten recipes, which they used to create authentic flavored syrups. Needless to say, the syrups we’re a hit. A lot has happened since then, but our belief has remained the same: Flavor for All, Opportunity for All. It means that not only are the products we make inclusive and approachable, but so is our success. We believe everything starts with people, and the only way to truly succeed is to succeed together. Today, you can use more than 100 of our naturally flavored syrups, sauces and beverage bases in coffees, sodas, teas, smoothies, cocktails and more.
PRIZE#4 CABOT CREAMERY CO-OPERATIVE
Cabot is giving one winner a gift box of assorted Cabot cheeses.
The farm families that own Cabot Creamery Co-operative love what they do. And they’ve been doing it for a long time—every single day since 1919. Almost 100 years later, we’re proud of our thriving farms, strong communities, and happy, healthy cows that produce the rich, buttery milk that we use to make Cabot’s award-winning cheese and dairy products. We like to think those awards mean we’re doing something right. Of course, you’re a big part of this too. If you love eating our cheese as much as we love making it, then we’ll get to keep doing what we do for generations to come.